Monday, January 25, 2010

underachievements =X

yeh underachievements. thats the topic for today. as far as i can tell, i haven't been at my full potential in my academic performance during my time here in manipal for the past 5 months. i'd say, i've been taking life too easily, play too much, study too little. ahhh mostly course i'm bored, that's y. always seeking entertaiment, like back home, whr ya can actually talk on the phone with friends for hours, watching astro etc. while here, well, u have nothing, except your lappy.and trust me guys, the lappy is seriously your best friend as well as your worst enemy, it can give u entertaiments yes, but it also distracts you from doing what your're suppose to do during crucial situations , say, exam period? aahhhh i curse the day i opened my fb account. i gotta say, my life would have been much worth living without it.
oh yea, back to underachievements, knowing myself, getting distinction for physiology, anatomy and biochemistry really isn't a problem, well, if i'm willing to put more effort and commitment into it,in which i sadly lack. todays histo spotters , was well, not too bad but not too good either. i screwed 1 question in which i could have done well, the palatine tonsil. sigh...went and put thymus even tho i saw the stratified squamous nonkeratinized epithelium..couldn't help feeling bad for that. =\ viva was ok tho. only part i screwed was the nerve supply of the temporalis. i think i did quite ok for tat , so no biggie =)
but nw, my biggest worries is no longer anatomy, but physiology and biochemistry. biochem i think i can still manage, last minute studying can still work , but my physiology, haih.... blurr ony. well , i did have the "best" lecturers in this block, can't blame myself entirely for that rite? ahaha..but then, to get good grades, if it is to be, it is up to me. 2mr's viva , i duno la. i think gg liaw.
wah, i feel like my grades are so sucky. completely terbalik fo what i'm capable of getting. sad la... i just hope that i don't fail my physiology paper this block, otherwise i can never forgive myself. ahahaha most ppl who knows me well enuf will be like" what the fuck? u?! failing? " no way!! =\. but well , this time it might happen. just might...hopefully it doesn't. i cannot afford to dissapoint my parents, and especially my own self esteem and egotism. wake up sern sern!! be a nerd!! its your only solution now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT