Sunday, January 17, 2010

finally do i realise my priority....

finally after spilling quite some stuff to my friend yesterday, i have finally managed to overwhelm my emoness and regain my consciousness. i guess i should have just spilled them earlier instead of keeping them in this tiny brain of mine XD oh silly me. hehehehe
i came here to study, to become a doctor, and i should do just that. nothing really matters anymore compard to this. studies comes 1st, and it always will be. so what if i'm alone? i can survive, and i will survive throughout this 2.5 years in india. nothing is impossible , all u need is a lil faith and optimisticity. and of course, a lil moral support from a few good friends. =) to those who woke me up from my endless emoness, i thank you, from the very bottom of my heart ^^

block exams!!! i shall thriumph.. die!!! it hitting the books again in the library. not gonna be online very often. infact, might not even sign in into msn for the nxt 2 weeks. but i still cannot completely ignore my mousehunt(ahh the addiction!!) let it be a start of a fruitful intensive studying. jia you!! add oil!! tambah minyak!! sern sern, u can do it!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahaha no la. i'm not so small gas =P hehe this name ar, this is what yew shiong and wei lun used to call me last time. funny huh? wakaka..i admit la. i memang mummy's boy de. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sern sern, u can do it!! "
    like it~ haha~ Gud kick start!!~ if nt nw den whn~千里之行,始于足下~Still rmbr, v learn tis in Scdry S~XD
    Gambateh neh^^y~

    ReplyDelete

PERSONS FREAK OUT