Thursday, March 25, 2010

random

hehehehehe i'm free~~~ well at least for now. the hectic day thursday has finally ended, and to my surprise my pbl performance was rather intriguing, the facilitator didn't have anything bad to say about it =) hehehe hope all goes well in the future pbl sessions . i gotta say, my current group don't exert as much pressure as the previous one in block 2. me likey =)
oh and check this out. all of a sudden i got so emo and decided to do something out of the ordinary ^^ its prolly crap but..just take a few mins and read it would ya? =)
here goes...

sometimes, i thought to myself,
why do i love you so,
why do i need you so, even though,
you never really cared about me.


i would stare hours at the computer,
hoping that you would drop by,
say hi,
and make my mind go high.

babe,
you and i,
i gotta feeling, that we're meant for each other,
yeh its true, one text from you,
is like opium to me, not receiving them each day,
its killing me,
slowly, painfully, mercilessly...


at times, i looked out of the window,
with a telescope in my hands,
and with my lil brown eyes,
i tried to keep sight,
with the faintess hope,
of everything you do
even when you're out of sight.


i hate you sometimes,
for the fact that you made me so crazy over you,
but i never blamed you,
as all that matters is that,
i love you.


i was there whenever you need a shoulder to cry on,
a soul to listen,
a paper to express,
even when you called at 2 o'clock,
tho i was drained, i kept you company for as long as you wanted,
as my mind has been made up,
a NO to you is like depriving me of fresh air


babe,
you mean the whole world to me, until recently
i started having doubts, that you're my fairytale princess,
the virtual world i had in my head inhabited only by the memories of you and i,
was really the happily ever after that i constantly seek


i wished you were always the sweet princess that i once knew,
for the current you, no, i don't know,
no i can't, i must find you,
i want that sweet, gentle you back

i thought to myself,
why am i so emotional? and then i realised..
its the thought of whether whatever that i do is to your liking,
whatever i say is what that you like to hear,
you thoughts,
your opinions,
your comments,
your taste,
yeh these are what that have been affecting me lately


i tried to patch things up between us,
with the worry of making things worst as well as the hope of success simultaneouly,
but my efforts were fruitless,
as the former prevailed.


to you, a ragged doll i am,
to me, a priceless treasure you are,
i want to see you, yet i can't
the distance between us is far too great
you refuse my calls and never replied my messages,
even if I want you right here with me, I'm all alone


as i stared at my empty tissue box,
reading your last message,
tears rolled down my eyes..
why? why? why? why do you have to have such ill thoughts of me,
does anything that i've done for you truly touched your heart,
for even the slightest gratitude,
you have none.


a fool i was believing that i knew you, which in fact i don't,
i hadn't the slightest clue who this new you is,
and i won't wait to find out.
i learnt my lesson, i've been too naive,
nobody got hurt, except myself,
and there i was ,
lying in my own pool of tears,
signifying nothing.






hehehehehzzz so how? bad rite? i got no talent in writing all this lar. maine i hope you don't mind that i used yours as references, as what you write mostly represents what i feel most of the time =P k la..i've slacked enuf. gtg study. ciaoz

3 comments:

  1. wooot wooot pretty emo :P

    so true though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gawd jun fhui how on earth did u find my blog? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that would be Maine i think

    you won't shut the door on an old friend now would you haha

    wassup :P

    ReplyDelete

PERSONS FREAK OUT