Sunday, March 21, 2010

another week has gone by...

yeh another week gone...lotsa syllabus has been taught, and i'm still having my own sweet time emoing and catching mice...zzzz..but at least this semester, i took up a habit of studying everyday, be it past semester's stuff or the current one..its a good start, i'm just worried how long its gonna last , or how long i can take it. despite my determination to finish my work fast and study , there is always another part of me that tries to restrain myself from doing so..example, i told myself to finish my pbl by this week , and yet i've only done half of it..eeee laziness is still getting the better of me :(
but its not all bad. my bestie chin wen mei is finally here. yes!! in manipal!! hahahah still can't believe that its true. oh n yee fu as well. but i often thought to myself, what a pity it was that they're my juniors now..if they were my batchmates, i wouldn't be so lonely as of now..if jordan is the sad man, then i'm the lonely boy. HAHAHAH..but ok lar..at least now i know when i emo or need someone to talk to, i can always find wen mei :) of course i hope that'll never happen . emo is not a good habit to have. kekekeke
i slept the whole day today...i duno y, no matter how much i sleep , i still feel extremely tired, suffering from lethargy d me thinks.so how long do you think i can keep on going like this? the cycle of studying till 3.30am everyday? i even run the risk of missing the 1st class of the day everyday :( n did i mention how much i miss my family? sigh...i miss mummy's home cooked soup, her nam yi pork..arghhh..u can nv find that here in manipal..:\

so i guess i'm pretty homesick at the moment..solitude isn't really my kinda style. hahahaha i'd do anything to get my hands on a bowl of sharkfin's soup rite now. well almost anything ...LOL

k la, enuf of my rubbish. that's all for now ;)

1 comment:

PERSONS FREAK OUT