Saturday, March 13, 2010

Opppss i did it again =S

HAHAHAHAHAHA. guess what? i missed my 1st class 2day. LOL .. man..its juz the 1st week itself and ohh look , no more 100% attendance. bah like i care... but..missing the class, means missing out on valuable info for exam. haiz..who ask me to slp at 3.30am everyday....i had to study la. no choice le...otherwise i know my exam sure will die lo. seniors uni exam results was already very scary, so many of them didn't pass all. have to waste another 1/2 years to repeat the paper. rly not good...i hope that this won't happen to me. my anat MTF is beyond what modern medicine can cure. >.<
i guess i'll have to keep on slping everyday at 3.30am..study study study..at least i think its worth it. juz hope that i don't fall sick in the middle. hehe

that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT