Wednesday, March 3, 2010

allrights, holidays ending =(

my word, time flies doesn't it? in juz a blink of an eye, its nearly a month since i was back home in msia. goin back to india 2mr, sad huh?
neways, the bloody results came out today. as expected, i didn't do very well. i passed all of them, but i gotta say that this is the result of my own laziness and slacking all the time. hence, no blaming other people except myself. my studying method for anatomy isn't correct as far as i can tell, n i picked up the right method only 2 weeks before exams. anyhow, all passed. but i couldn't help feeling guilty for the fact that i could have done way way better than this. hence, i shall be commited to my studies once the next block starts. this kenot keep on going like this, no it can't . cross my heart and hope to die. failure is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT