Monday, May 31, 2010

the truth

there were time i felt like quiting , there were times i felt like just running away from here. from this dread place called manipal. many pals kononnye.. my foot! ish~ okay enuf of being rude..
i seriously need a break la. really..i'm not joking. i need time to come to terms with my emotions, to clear my mind and to rearrange everything back into order..but, i juz don't have the time. my packed schedule of this ridiculous course i'm taking doesn't permit it. classes even on saturdays..i dunno how i even managed to put up with that for so long. if i knew, trust me, i wouldn't have chosen manipal. period. no holidays or more holidays when there should be, well call me a spoilt malaysian brat, i don't care. i want my holidays, i need my holidays! because without my holidays, i emo! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT