Monday, May 24, 2010

from me to you~

when i was lonely,sad and lost,
you were there to give me the companionship i so desperately needed,
since then,
we became better,closer friends.

i'll never forget the time spent with you,
you're so much fun to be with,
and you're such a good person,
i see you more like a brother than a friend.


being a boy,
expressing emotions was never my kinda thing,
it was difficult ,
to show even the slightest appreciation, and gratitude towards you.


but something happened in the midst of temporal shift,
i changed,
since then things were different,
and i doubt it'll ever be the same again.


i never knew how much you meant to me,
until you walked away,
sadness was all i felt,
till this very day.

while you've been gone,
a part of me has been lost,
it's like i've taken our friendship for granted,
and now i'm paying the cost.

there are times i tried so hard to forget,
i know i must, in order to move on
but every attempt,
was an epic failure.

when i think about the relationship we once shared,
it was awesome, but we lost it,
its not possible for me,
not to care.

words can't describe how sorry i am,
or how regretful i felt,
nor can it describe,
how important you have become to me in such a short period of time.

i do not seek forgiveness nor acceptance,
for after what i did,
i know,
i do not deserve.

they say time heals a broken heart,
but time stood still since we've been apart,
i may mean nothing to you,
but you'll always be special to me.


i shall therefore, be satisfied,
that you must simply know,
just how I feel about you,
for with words I cannot show.



this is for you yew shiong, and just for you. you'll always b my dearest kor kor, no matter what that happens between us. for i owed you just too much , and i can never forget 你对我的恩情 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT