Tuesday, April 13, 2010

appreciation with a piece of my mind

after reading a post from a dear friend of mine, there was something about it that sparkled some thoughts out of the brain of this emo specimen. its only too much of a coincidence that what he wrote is in fact one of the many things that i never could have found the right way to express, nor fully understand the true meaning of it.

i thought to myself then..what would my life have been like, if i hadn't met my dear pal wen mei, who is as close as a sister, even though we aren't related by blood and only known each other for merely a few years? what would it be like, without people like sebastian, sin yin ,kai lin, charmaine , kit shawn , miki and yee fu( just to name a few) being part of the life of which i;m currently living? i can't tell. i've always thought of things not going my way, and i tend to resent it so much, to the point of putting myself in intense sadness and misery. i've always thought that if i could have it the way i want, i'd be happier and more cheerful. of course, who wouldn't be? however, when i think back of the past, the decisions in which i stress over for thinking it made my life sucky compared to the one if made would have an even more positive impact on my life, wasn't actually as bad as i think it is. even though i have alot of friends in sunway, and it would be great to be with them, i've come to the term that it wasn't the path intended for me. perhaps my life would have been better, or it might turn out worse. who knows?
however, i realised that what i went through and experienced has actually made me a stronger person, emotionally. i know, it sucks, but if it weren't for the bad experiences, i wouldn't have gained the endurance to stand up against harsh comments, mean gossips and total isolation. i've actually met a lot of people in my so called undesired path that changed me for the better. now, i couldn't imagine life without true friends like wen mei ,miki and many others. those who gave me moral support, acted as my punching bag and a ear to listen , were in fact the people that i met along the undesired path. i've always overlooked that, and i am indeed shameful of it. i've always trying to get what i longed for , and i always tend to slip into depression if i don't get what i want. sometimes, its not about what u want, everything happens for a reason. there is a reason why i ended up in inti, as well as me ending up here in manipal. its not what i want, but i know, i have to learn to accept it, no matter what. there is no turning back, be brave n keep moving forward.
appreciate the people around you who trully cares and matter, you'll never know when u might need them by your side , instead of going after those that were never meant to be yours in the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT