Monday, August 16, 2010

a lot has happened within these 6 months of my life~

there are those that put those zygomaticus major and minor to work, there are also those that activates the levator labii superioris. sad to say tho, the latter is way more than the former =S i'll have a review of my 1st year in manipal, from the day i left the comfort of home , my sanctuary , for teeny tiny eenie meenie oh so boring manipal and to the end of my 1st year MBBS. however, due to current examination being the culprit, i won't be doing a review any time soon. proly will do it when i'm back in malaysia, or one of those days after i finish my exams and have nothing to do, but i doubt so~ (:
having biochemistry 2mr, and the 3 practicals nxt week and voila, finish . wish me luck guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT