Saturday, November 28, 2009

confused :(

sometimes, i dun even know myself. i duno y i feel the way i felt, and y i do the things i do. perhaps i'm just too naive into thinking life is just too simple as it is, and yet i know its complicated. such hyprocracy . being emo has wat i have ben doin for the past few weeks, i duno. i duno . i duno wat i'm doin >.< am now in a dilemma. choosing manipal over monash, or the other way round. seriously, i dunno what is my nxt step. but most of all it comes rite down to my personal and emotional probs. i'm struggling with these unnecessary reasons for me to be emo, and sometimes because of that, i lose concentration over my studies, and may even ended up screwing up my relationship with ppl dear to me. and the thing is , i don't have anyone in which i can tell these to. all my close frenz are not online most of the time when i need them the most. i know they're busy, so thats perfectly understood. i'm sorta used to goin through all these on my own. anyway, i always thought that having a person in which i can tell these things to would be great. need to relieve some of the tensions and stress that i'm having. gawd that's enuf of emoing for 1 day. that's it for now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERSONS FREAK OUT